Here is how I can help you grow your business using online marketing, or start and grow an online marketing business yourself. I broke it into two parts:
Part One: Mini-Introduction
What I believe:
- I believe in “living the abundant life.”
- I treasure entrepreneurship, and everything it takes to make it possible.
- My family motto is: Magna Audere – Dare Might Things.
- I believe that online marketing, combined with sound principles of entrepreneurship, can result in successful business pursuits that can benefit individuals, families and nations.
- When Hotmail had just been purchased by Microsoft and online marketing was just being conceived – mid to late 1990s – I was working business development with the Microsoft partner Productivity Point International. That led to a business development position to help start an online bank (one of the first) launched by Franklin-Templeton Investments. Even then, with both of these companies, we figured out how to leverage our marketing budget using the new online technologies that were becoming available.
- In the mid 2000s I worked business development for the Microsoft and Adobe global certification partner, Certiport – managing the corporate sales channel in the U.S. and later living in Moscow, Russia managing business development in Russia and the CIS countries. By then it was a different marketing world – Google and Facebook were building momentum. We embraced the new online marketing methodologies to grow sales.
- When Facebook only had about 400 million users, I linked up as a business development contractor with a couple of friends and we started to market a Facebook-integrated learning management system. However, my friends diversified and launched a Facebook application that went viral (zero to 30 million users in months), re-positioned the company to create Facebook games, raised venture capital money and moved to Silicon Valley. I stayed back and formally launched my own online marketing consulting business, maintaining a strong relationship with my colleagues.
- I am an online marketing strategist; I create integrated online marketing campaigns; and I structure partnering arrangements where compensation can be based on results.
Part Two: My Services
- De-mystify online marketing, including social media – from the perspective of the business owner, we can discuss how a small business owner can grow their business profitably by deploying customized, integrated online marketing initiatives.
- Get some one-on-one expert advice – although I have worked with some fairly large organizations, my specialty is small business online marketing.
- Potentially partner to provide services and marketing financing in support of your online marketing goals and objectives.